Do you consider yourself one of the many admirers of comics and manga characters? Have you ever wondered what it takes to draw a Manga character and what are the techniques used to draw a Manga face and a Manga body? Is there a Manga eBook to draw Manga characters?
You must have found a lot of tutorials about Manga. However, do they include adequate Manga lessons to get to know each other and remove Manga? What do you do to find the most effective manual that contains manga lessons?
Here are some points to help you choose the most appropriate:
1) The eBook should include simple steps to educate anyone with or without background in the drawing of animated characters. It has to be easy to use, without the need for many hardware or software modifications.
2) You should also be able to tell him to try to portray a Manga character.
3) You should be able to master the technique in simple steps through the electronic book.
4) The tutorial should be spaced in chapters with the appropriate details to draw a Manga face with particular emphasis on the mouth, nose, hair and eyes. I should be able to sketch an unambiguous facial expression.
5) In addition to the face, the electronic book should contain a guide to illustrate the male and female body of Manga.
6) The eBook should teach you to master these elements for different areas and styles, such as Shounen-style, Shojo-style.
7) In addition, you must provide details about the drawing of other characters such as Mecha and Robots, Cute and Moe, and any other Manga character. It must contain descriptions in practically all the styles found.
8) You must be able to master a style you want through this book.
9) Must contain 2D and 3D sketches in Manga lessons.
10) These Manga tips have to instruct you in sophisticated methods to draw and make manga movies.